SECAF Webinar: New Legislative and Regulatory Developments Affecting Small Businesses
Webinar Event: Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Join Protorae Law’s Government Contracts chair, Devon Hewitt, for the webinar, “New Legislative and Regulatory Developments Affecting Small Businesses” on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 from 12:00 – 1:30 PM hosted by the Small Emerging Contractor Advisory Forum (SECAF).
2020 ended with a bang for small business! In October the Small Business Administration published a lengthy rule overhauling its regulations for virtually every one of its small business programs. At the very end of the year, Congress passed a new COVID relief bill and the 2021 National Defense Authorization Act both of which also included a number of provisions affecting small businesses. This webinar will hit the highlights of these new rules including:
- Consolidation of SBA’s All Small and Section 8(a) Mentor/Protégé Programs
- Revisions to “3 in 2” Rule
- Revisions to Joint Venture Regulations
- Revisions to Recertification Requirements
- Transfer of SDVOSB Certification from CVE to SBA
- Extension of Section 8(a) Program
- Expansion of Paycheck Protection Program
You must register in advance by Monday, February 1st at 12:00 noon.