Protorae Law is seeking to add an experienced attorney to its Corporate and Business Entities practice. Candidates should have in-depth, broad-based experience in advising clients and drafting documents relating to entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other business ownership issues. Experience in the government contracting sector, intellectual property or other commercial agreements is a plus. Candidates should also have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with demonstrated motivation. The ideal candidate will have a portable book of business (no minimum threshold), which should grow with the firm’s investment in marketing. Active Virginia Bar membership is required.
The firm has a strong presence in the business community and regularly handles sophisticated transactional and litigation matters. With many of its attorneys having previously worked in various AmLaw 200 firms, Protorae Law has a hard working and collegial environment.
This Opportunity is an Excellent Fit for an Attorney Who is:
- Deeply knowledgeable in corporate governance;
- A strategic problem solver with a pragmatic approach to business issues;
- Comfortable providing advice to business owners and executives in complicated and critical decisions;
- A self-motivated leader and hard worker interested in building and expanding a practice in a team-oriented environment; and
- Someone with excellent interpersonal skills who can thrive in an interactive environment.
- Competitive base salary;
- Bonus plan;
- Subsidized health insurance;
- 401(k) with match;
- CLE and Bar Dues allowance;
- Gym access; and
- Paid parking.
Candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.