Government Contracts Attorney
Protorae Law PLLC is looking to add an attorney to its Government Contracts practice. Candidates need to have experience in preparing bid protests and counseling government contractors on transactional matters. Candidates need to have a portable book of business (no minimum threshold), which should grow with the firm’s investment in marketing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Substantive government contract experience;
- Strategic problem solver with a pragmatic approach to business issues;
- Comfortable providing advice to business owners and executives in complicated and critical decisions;
- Dynamic leader and hard worker interested in building and expanding a practice in a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a close-knit environment; and
- Active Virginia Bar Membership or ability to waive into Virginia.
- Competitive base salary,
- Bonus plan,
- Health care benefits,
- 401k match benefits,
- CLE and Bar Dues allowance, and
- Paid Parking.
Candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.