Protorae Law Sponsors TiE DC: Capital GovCon
Event: Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Protorae Law is proud to sponsor Capital GovCon by TiE DC on October 29th, 2019 a full-day event in Tysons Corner, VA that will bring together over 250 government and industry professionals.
What opportunities are ahead in 2020 for government contractors? How do you position your company for success? Join us for a forward-looking and informative conference designed for founders and CEOs of 8(a), Women-Owned, HUBZones and Veteran owned businesses. Hear from government contracting leaders in our region, connect with TiE DC’s community of government contractors, and learn how to achieve your growth goals.
Who Will Be There?
- CxO’s, Procurement & Policy leaders and Government leaders from the Federal Gov (GSA, DHS, HHS, CMS, DoD, DHA, SBA etc).
- Fortune 500 Corporations, Gov Contractors & Solution Providers;
- Charter Members / Entrepreneurs / Business Leaders CEOs, Founders from all over several TiE chapters (including Silicon Valley, Boston, New York / Philly, Atlanta, and Seattle)
- Powerful keynotes from Industry Icons, Thought leaders, Government leaders and successful entrepreneurs
- Sessions with Federal Government leaders talking about their pain points, needs and evolving trends in their domain. Also evolving procurements & unfolding 2020 agenda.
- Sessions showcasing case studies & customer success in commercial world & government domain and how it could be adopted across US Fed gov & state government needs.
- Sessions showcasing innovative products & solutions in Cyber Security, Health IT, Hybrid/Cloud, IT modernization as well as evolving technologies around Blockchain, Deep & Machine Learning, and AI/AR.
- Sessions educating & facilitating partnerships & teaming in bringing these solutions.
- Sessions educating & 101’s on Gov contracting, Set aside contracts, Mentor Protege Programs.
- Opportunity to Network, Team and Partner with the GovCon community
Additional information on the Agenda, Speakers, Bios (and much more) is available on the TiE DC Capital GovCon 2019 page.