Virginia Business magazine, in association with the Virginia Bar Association, has named eight Protorae Law partners across six practice areas to its 2017 Virginia Legal Elite listing.
- Brian F. Chandler– Labor/Employment
- John H. Hawthorne– Real Estate/Land Use
- Devon E. Hewitt– Legislative/Regulatory/Administrative
- Kathleen A. Kelley– Business Law
- James B. Kinsel– Civil Litigation
- Kandis M. Koustenis– Intellectual Property
- Antigone G. Peyton– Intellectual Property
- Rebecca Bricken Segal– Young Lawyer
Attorneys throughout the state were asked to nominate their peers in 18 practice categories.
“Our firm is honored to have attorneys recognized among the Virginia Business Legal Elite for a third consecutive year. We continually strive to address our clients’ sophisticated legal needs in business transactions and disputes, and we appreciate being recognized for our services,” said Managing Member James Kinsel.