National Business Institute Seminar – Real Estate Transactions: Avoiding the Top Mistakes
Event: Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Real Estate partner John Hawthorne to present at the National Business Institute Seminar, “Real Estate Transactions: Avoiding the Top Mistakes” on Wednesday, September 12th. Real estate transactions are rife with risks that can result in serious financial and legal consequences. Do you know where the pitfalls are – and how to avoid or fix mistakes before they escalate into serious problems for you and your clients? Walk through the transaction process with real-world examples of what can go wrong and how to prevent it from happening in your practice. Ensure peace of mind and smooth, successful transactions – register today!
- Spot red flags in purchase and sale agreements that can spell trouble for clients.
- Ensure proper due diligence to identify all issues and liabilities before it’s too late.
- Examine how real-world legal nightmares could have been avoided or fixed.
- Uncover the many ways in which commercial and investment transactions can turn ugly.
- Prevent closing mistakes that can leave you scrambling and cost clients time and money.
- Dig into the top legal ethics hazards and dilemmas in real estate transactions.
- Protect clients from hidden risks and unpleasant surprises down the road.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level seminar highlights top mistakes in real estate transactions for:
- Real Estate Brokers and Agents
- Title Insurance Professionals
- Pitfalls Preceding the Closing
- Purchase and Sale Agreements Gone Wrong
- Due Diligence, Title and Survey Oversights
- Commercial and Investment Transactions Gone Wrong
- Closing Mistakes to Avoid
- Ethical Landmines in Real Estate
Continuing Legal Education – CLE: 6.00 *
Insurance – Insurance: 7.00 *