FCEDA Procurement Academy: Woman-Owned Businesses – Leading the Way
Event: Thursday, March 19, 2015
Protorae Law member Devon Hewitt to present at the March 19th Fairfax County Economic Development Authority (FCEDA) Procurement Academy: Woman-Owned Businesses – Leading the Way.
The Procurement Academy is a series of comprehensive workshops focused on various aspects of the procurement process, from start to finish. The workshops emphasize practical strategies for success and provide the essential elements you need to function effectively in today’s procurement arena.
This workshop will bring together women business owners, advocates and service providers to discuss:
- Growth strategies for Women-Owned Businesses
- Women-Owned Businesses in Government Contracting
- How Women-Owned Businesses can leverage their certifications
- Contracting best practices and pitfalls to avoid
- Growth areas & trends in the federal and commercial space
- Resources for Women-Owned Businesses