Trusts and Estates Attorney
Protorae Law is seeking to add a partner to its Trusts and Estates practice. Candidates should have in-depth, broad-based experience in estate planning and estate administration, and strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with demonstrated motivation. Active Virginia Bar membership is required and membership in the Maryland bar and an LLM in Tax is preferred.
The firm has a strong presence in the business community and regularly handles sophisticated transactional and litigation matters. The firm routinely represents high net worth individuals, including business owners, with estate and business succession planning needs. With many of its attorneys having previously worked in various AmLaw 200 firms, Protorae Law has a hard working and collegial environment. The ideal candidate will have a portable book of business (no minimum threshold), which should grow with the firm’s investment in marketing.
This Opportunity is an Excellent Fit for an Attorney Who is:
- Deeply knowledgeable in trusts and estates law;
- A strategic problem solver with a pragmatic approach to business issues;
- Comfortable providing advice to business owners and executives in complicated and critical decisions;
- A self-motivated leader and hard worker interested in building and expanding a practice in a team-oriented environment; and
- Someone with excellent interpersonal skills who can thrive in an interactive environment.
- Competitive base salary;
- Bonus plan;
- Health care benefits;
- 401(k) match benefits;
- CLE and Bar Dues allowance; and
- Paid Parking.
Candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.